Untaian Kata

Sunday, July 09, 2006
Why I Feel Something

why do i feel
the way i do?
why did you hurt me
and make me feel blue?
why did you lead me on,
when you already had a lover?
tell me you love me,
then leave me and make me suffer?
why did you do it?
this i dont understand....
why cant you be caring and a honest like a man?
why do i hate you and love you at the same time?
why do i feel like this,
when you weren't even mine?
why didn't i leave you, turn away and shut the door?
why?because i loved you and always wanted more.....
_w_a_i_t_i_n_g_
posted by ~><~ ArIeN ~><~ @ 5:47 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    assalamualaikum,,,
    waww this is so amazing poetry...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Profil Ku


Biodata ku
Nama : ~><~ArIeN~><~ Lokasi : Cairo Egypt
Hobby : Menari, koresponden, jalan- jalan, baca, musik deelel
HomeTown : Palembang
About me : Aku adalah blue angel...hueheuheue...!!

Putaran Waktu


EmpE Three

MySpace Layouts


Postingan Arien

Arsip bulanan
Pesan- pesan
4r1En

AAmorous
RRefreshing
IInnocent
EExciting
NNormal

Nama mU:


Cleo~BloG

Menjelajahi Dunia Kita

Judul Baru
  • Friendship
Image Hosted By
Thank's to

Visit Me Klik It
BLOGGER
15n41n1

StaT Site
Web Site Counters
Blog ku dah terkunjungi sebanyak ini
TODAY

Links
Blog Link

  • Berkarya di dunia maya

  • kuncup

  • Alyza

  • NOUSH